160 WATTS WITH BUILT-IN DIGITAL PLAYER
2 ZONE PA MIXER AMPLIFIER
- 6 Mic, 2 Aux Inputs.
- Built-in MP3 player with remote control for USB, SD/MMC card reader.
- Preamplifier and Line Output for connecting to a Booster Amplifier and for recording the programme.
- TZA-1500DP is ideal for medium sized installations such as in places of worship where two separate groups of speakers are needed to be connected.
- User has a choice to connect both the zones to 100V (LMT) type speakers, or 100V speakers to one zone and low impedance type speakers to the other zone. Both the zones can also be connected to low impedance type speakers.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
|Power Output||100W + 100W Max., 80W + 80W RMS at 10% THD, 70W + 70W RMS at 5% THD, 60W + 60W RMS at 2% THD|
|Output Regulation||≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||6 × Mic 0.6mV/4.7kΩ, 2 × Aux 100mV/470kΩ|
|Frequency Response||65-15,000Hz ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: -10dB at 100Hz, Treble: -10dB at 10kHz|
|Output||Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ|
|Speaker Output||4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V|
|Digital Player||MP3 Player with USB, SD and MMC Card Reader|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 12V (12V Car Battery)|
|Power Consumption||AC: 300VA DC: 6A|
|Dimensions||W460 × H155 × D310 mm|