Best Powerful Fire Fighting Water Pump In BD
Fire Fighting Water Pump YNM Series
End Suction Centrifugal Fire Pumps
- These are single stage, end suction centrifugal pumps.
- The main pump dimensions are compatible with DIN 24256 (ISO 2858).
- Performances are compatible with NFPA standarts.
- The single entry, enclosed impeller is dynamically balanced against thrust (axial force) by means of balance holes and back wear rings. The pump and the motor are connected by flexible coupling onto a common base plate.
- Shaft leak prevention is provided by soft packing gaskets according to NFPA requirements.
- The maintenance of the pump is very easy. The shaft and the rotating parts can easily be removed without touching the suction and discharge systems.
- Since there are very many common parts it is easy find and store spare parts.
- YNM series fire pumps can be manufactured according to 12845 standards.
Technical Specifications :
|Flow Rate (m³/h)||:||20-105|
|Head (m)||:||35 … 105|
|Operating Pressure (bar)||:||16|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||:||0 … 60|
|Motor Speed Range (d/d)||:||2900 … 3600|
|Suction Flange||:||DN 65 … DN 200|
|Discharge Flange||:||DN 50 … DN 150|
• Manufacturing plants
• Power plants
A fire pump is a part of a fire sprinkler system’s water supply and powered by electric, diesel or steam. The pump intake is either connected to the public underground water supply piping, or a static water source (e.g., tank, reservoir, lake). The pump provides water flow at a higher pressure to the sprinkler system risers and hose standpipes. A fire pump is tested and listed for its use specifically for fire service by a third-party testing and listing agency, such as UL or FM Global. The main code that governs fire pump installations in North America is the National Fire Protection Association‘s NFPA 20 Standard for the Installation of Stationary Fire Pumps for Fire Protection.
Fire pumps function either by an electric motor or a diesel engine, or, occasionally a steam turbine. If the local building code requires power independent of the local electric power grid, a pump using an electric motor may utilize, when connected via a listed transfer switch, the installation of an emergency generator.