High Wattage PA Mixer Amplifier
- 6 Mic & 2 Aux Inputs.
- Built-in digital effect processor for 2 Mic Inputs.
- Preamplifier and Line Output for connecting to a Booster Amplifier and for recording the programme.
- Line Input for connecting the output from any external mixer or permitting SSA-250®M to be used as a Booster Power Amplifier.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit. Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units.
|Power Output||300W Max., 250W RMS at 10% THD 220W RMS at 5% THD, 200W RMS at 2% THD|
|Output Regulation||≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||6×Mic 0.65mV/4.7kΩ, 2×Aux 100mV/470 kΩ, 1 × Line 1V/50kΩ|
|Delay System||Digital Signal Processing|
|Delay Range Setting||60-300ms|
|Frequency Response||50-15,000Hz ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz|
|Outputs||Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ|
|Speaker Outputs||4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)|
|Power Consumption||AC: 460VA DC: 6A|
|Dimensions||W450 × H160 × D340 mm|