Powerful Ahuja Amplifier 1000 Watt Price In BD
Ahuja Amplifier 1000 Watt Price High Wattage PA Power Amplifier
- Line Input 200mV/1V switchable for connecting a mixer or another amplifier.
- 100V input for connecting another amplifier output.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units.
- Ideal for large installations where a high power output is required. A combination of a SSA-10000 and one SPA-10000 can deliver 2000W power output.
|Power Output||1350W Max., 1000W RMS at 10% THD, 850W RMS at 5% THD, 800W RMS at 2% THD|
|Output Regulation||≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||1 × Line 200mV/100kΩ, 1 × Line 1V/50kΩ, 1 × 100V Input|
|Frequency Response||50-15,000Hz ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz|
|Speaker Outputs||2Ω, 4Ω, 70V & 100V|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 48V (4×12V Car Battery)|
|Power Consumption||AC: 1600VA DC: 12A|
|Dimensions||W540 × H185 × D510 mm|
An amplifier can either be a separate piece of equipment or an electrical circuit contained within another device. Amplification is fundamental to modern electronics, and amplifiers are widely used in almost all electronic equipment. Amplifiers can be categorized in different ways. One is by the frequency of the electronic signal being amplified. For example, audio amplifiers amplify signals in the audio (sound) range of less than 20 kHz, RF amplifiers amplify frequencies in the radio frequency range between 20 kHz and 300 GHz, and servo amplifiers and instrumentation amplifiers may work with very low frequencies down to direct current. Amplifiers can also be categorized by their physical placement in the signal chain;