Fire Fighting Pressure Booster Pump System In BD
DSP Series Pressure Booster Pump
Single Pump, Mono-Phase Boosters
- Mechanical seal completely prevents leakage.
- Ready for us ewith all elements intact.
- Assembly is easy and economical.
- Pump stage number varies between 4 and 10
- There is the choice of completely stainless steel materials.
- Provides for extra comfort due to the low pressure between entry and discharge.
- Protection system againist dry operation is available
Technical Specifications :
|Flow Rate (m³/h)||:||0 … 4|
|Head (m)||:||20 … 78|
|Operating Pressure (bar)||:||8|
|Motor Speed Range (d/d)||:||2900 … 3600|
|Suction Flange||:||1 ¼ “|
|Compression Flange||:||1 ¼ “|
- Apartments and residences
- School, business centers and small industrial plants.
A booster pump is a machine which will increase the pressure of a fluid. They may be used with liquids or gases, but the construction details will vary depending on the fluid. A gas booster is similar to a gas compressor, but generally a simpler mechanism which often has only a single stage of compression, and is used to increase pressure of a gas already above ambient pressure. Two-stage boosters are also made. Boosters may be used for increasing gas pressure, transferring high pressure gas, charging gas cylinders and scavenging.
Boosters may be driven by an electric motor, hydraulics, low or high pressure air or manually by a lever system. Those powered by compressed air are usually linear actuated systems, where a pneumatic cylinder directly drives the compression piston, often in a common housing, separated by a seal. A high pressure pneumatic drive arrangement may use the same pressure as the output pressure to drive the piston, and a low pressure drive will use a larger diameter piston to multiply the applied force.