Best Professional Water Pressure Booster System
Water Pressure Booster System DM Series
Multi Unit Boosters Pump
- Single and multi-pump boosters with vertical, multi-stage pumps
- The pumps have stainless steel body, shaft and impeller
- All elements that come into contact with water are made of non-corrosion materials
- Simple body and perfect balance provide for low noise and vibration.
- Mechanical seal completely prevents leakage
- Frequency control devices enable energy consumption.
- High performance, safe operationj and easy maintenance.
Technical Specifications :
|Flow Rate (m3/h)||:||1 – 80 (4×80)|
|Head (m)||:||0 – 170|
|Operating Pressure (bar)||:||30|
|Motor Speed Range (d/dk)||:||2900|
|Operating Temperature||:||-15 – 120°C|
- Apartment and houses
- Drinking water and utility water systems
- Supply of process and fire extinguishing water
- School, business center and social facilities
- Hotels and holiday villages
- Industrial plant and factories
Boosters may be driven by an electric motor, hydraulics, low or high pressure air or manually by a lever system. Those powered by compressed air are usually linear actuated systems, where a pneumatic cylinder directly drives the compression piston, often in a common housing, separated by a seal. A high pressure pneumatic drive arrangement may use the same pressure as the output pressure to drive the piston, and a low pressure drive will use a larger diameter piston to multiply the applied force.
A booster pump is a machine which will increase the pressure of a fluid. They may be used with liquids or gases, but the construction details will vary depending on the fluid. A gas booster is similar to a gas compressor, but generally a simpler mechanism which often has only a single stage of compression, and is used to increase pressure of a gas already above ambient pressure. Two-stage boosters are also made.Boosters may be used for increasing gas pressure, transferring high pressure gas, charging gas cylinders and scavenging.