200 WATTS WITH BUILT-IN DIGITAL PLAYER
2 ZONE PA MIXER AMPLIFIER
- 6 Mic, 2 Aux Inputs and CD/Stereo input (L&R)
- Built-in MP3 player with remote control for USB, SD/MMC card reader.
- TZA-2000DP is ideal for medium sized installations such as in places of worship where two separate groups of speakers are needed to be connected.
- User has a choice to connect both the zones to 100V (LMT) type speakers, or 100V speakers to one zone and low impedance type speakers to the other zone. Both the zones can also be connected to low impedance type speakers.
- Easy accessibility of DC fuses fitted on rear panel.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
|Power Output||130W + 130W Max., 100W + 100W RMS at 10% THD, 90W + 90W RMS at 5% THD, 80W + 80W RMS at 2% THD|
|Output Regulation||≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||Mono: 6 × Mic 0.65mV/4.7kΩ, 2 × Aux 100mV/470kΩ, Stereo: L/R 250mV/47kΩ|
|Frequency Response||50-15,000Hz ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz|
|Output||Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ|
|Speaker Output||4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V for each zone|
|Digital Player||MP3 Player with USB, SD and MMC Card Reader|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)|
|Power Consumption||AC: 420VA DC: 6.5A|
|Dimensions||W500 × H140 × D340 mm|