AC & 24V DC Operation
- Input Channels : Each Channel has separate 1/4” balanced phone jack for Mic and Line & accepts both balanced & unbalanced signals.
- AUX Control : This controls the level of the channel in the final mix to Aux Send output.
- AUX Send & AUX Return : These have been provided for sending the pre-fader output of channels for monitoring or for adding a Special Effects Unit.
- MONO/STEREO Output : Mono output is available from either Left & Right output jacks when the switch is in ‘Mono’ position.
- Each channel has GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE, ECHO, PAN and slide LEVEL controls with CLIP LED indicator.
- Echo section provided with Delay, Repeat & Level controls. Tape section for Record & Playback facility.
|Power Requirements||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz, DC: 24v (2×12V Car Battery)|
|MIC INPUT (Impedance/Gain)||2kΩ/62dB|
|LINE INPUT (Impedance/Gain)||20kΩ Balanced/42dB, 10kΩ Unbalanced/42dB|
|Frequency Response||30Hz – 20kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|Tone Controls||Bass : ±12dB at 100Hz, Mid : ±12dB at 2kHz, Treble : ± 12dB at 10kHz|
|Line Output LO||-10dBm/+2dBm (200mV/1V)|
|Line Output HI||0dBm/+17dBm (775mV/5.5V)|
|ECHO/Reverb System||Digital Signal Processing|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>70dB (0dBm, 0.775V)|
|Dimensions||W633 × H93 × D420 mm|