Best Zone Selector PA System Packages In BD
Zone Selector PA System Packages
- Compact and reliable manual zone selector with provision for switching a 100V audio signal to one or more of upto 16 zones.
- 1 x 100V Input, 16 x 100V Outputs, Manually Switchable.
- When multiple units of SSW-16M are used, ALL CALL activation is possible from any one SSW-16M, by using LOOP THROUGH facility.
- Built in relay for ALL CALL.
- LED indication of selected zones.
|Input||1 x 100V (nominal)|
|Outputs||16 x 100V (nominal)|
|Switches||16 Zone Selector switches, plus ALL CALL, Power ON/OFF.|
|Power Supply||AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz ; DC 24V (2 x 12V Car Battery)|
|Dimensions||W483 × H53 × D180 mm|
PA System Packages This concept is generally attributed to an article by West et al. in 1964, but was actually proposed two years earlier by Permutt et al. In this article, Permutt suggests “The pressure in the pulmonary arteries and veins is less at the top than at the bottom of the lung. It is quite likely that there is a portion of the lung toward the top in an upright subject in which the pressure in the pulmonary arteries is less than alveolar pressure.”
PA System Packages The concept is as follows: Alveolar pressure (PA) at end expiration is equal to atmospheric pressure (0 cm H20 differential pressure, at zero flow), plus or minus 2 cm H2O (1.5 mmHg) throughout the lung. On the other hand, gravity causes a gradient in blood pressure between the top and bottom of the lung of 20 mmHg in the erect position (roughly half of that in the supine position).