Best Industrial Powerful UL FM Fire Pumps In BD
UL FM Fire Pumps UL YPSP Series
Split Case Double Suction Centrifugal Fire Pumps
- Single stage, horizontal, seperable body, radial impeller, double suction pmumps.
- The back-to-back design of the double entry radial impellers eliminates all thrust.
- Pump flanges are designed according to ANSI/ASME B16.1 Class 250 .The suction and discharge flages are alon the same axis.
- Shaft sealing is provided with soft packing.
- Double suction pumps have the advantage of low NPSH features.
- The pump and electric motors are connected to the chassis by means of flexible. Diesel motors can also be used.
- In standard manufacture, the impeller, the body abrasion gasket and the gland are bronze while the casing is of stainless steel.
Technical Specifications :
|Flow Rate (m³/h)||:||23 … 454|
|Head (m)||:||44 … 188|
|Operating Pressure (bar)||:||16 … 24|
|Motor Speed Range (d/d)||:||1800 … 2950|
|Suction Flange||:||DN 100 … DN 250|
|Discharge Flange||:||DN 65 … DN 200|
• Manufacturing plants
• Power plants
A fire pump is a part of a fire sprinkler system’s water supply and powered by electric, diesel or steam. The pump intake is either connected to the public underground water supply piping, or a static water source (e.g., tank, reservoir, lake). The pump provides water flow at a higher pressure to the sprinkler system risers and hose standpipes. A fire pump is tested and listed for its use specifically for fire service by a third-party testing and listing agency, such as UL or FM Global. The main code that governs fire pump installations in North America is the National Fire Protection Association‘s NFPA 20 Standard for the Installation of Stationary Fire Pumps for Fire Protection.
Fire pumps function either by an electric motor or a diesel engine, or, occasionally a steam turbine. If the local building code requires power independent of the local electric power grid, a pump using an electric motor may utilize, when connected via a listed transfer switch, the installation of an emergency generator.